Tuesday, December 29, 2015

On the Fourth Day ~

On the 4th day of Christmas I am grateful for health. At almost 73, I am at the age when I start hearing of the death of school friends or seeing people dying at my age or younger. I know we all die. And ~ I am grateful for a hip replacement that has me in gym or hiking or snowshoeing; for supplements that keep me going without having to medicate too much. For the ancient art of acupuncture and its growing acceptance in the western community. When I had my hip replacement, I had a wide-ranging wellness team that included the very western practicing surgeon, massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, hypnotism and physical therapy. Each one played and still plays a part in keeping my body strong and moving with ease and comfort. We are very blessed to have the wellness support we now have to help improve our quality of life. I still have many years of gratitude to live. 

No comments: