Tuesday, November 9, 2010

So Great a Cloud of Witnesses

Scripture tells us we are surrounded by "so great a cloud of witnesses". I can attest to that this morning. Over the last few days my witnesses to Light, Healing and Health have come from everywhere. By tomorrow afternoon's surgery I will indeed be surrounded and blessed by that cloud.

At least two of you have lit prayer candles for me. One has danced a healing dance on my behalf. Two of you will be sending long distance raike during surgery. Many, many of you are praying for me, sending me healing Light, thinking about me. Tonight my women's group will do a healing service for me ~ whether I am present or not. Dean and Michelle will be at the hospital tomorrow. Others have said they may drop by on Thursday and Friday or come over once I am home. Calls have come in from town and across the country. Even across the globe as Welsh friend Gill has figured out time difference and will be sending healing prayer and energy and awaiting an email asap. The church I attended in Virginia has me on the prayer list and I was even mentioned in service on Sunday. I am also going to tell my anesthesiologist and surgeon that I have read the studies that say people under anesthesia can hear and understand so . . . will they please couch everything they have to say in positive, healing terms.

Michelle has given me a mantra/prayer which I have already started using ~ feel free to say it on my behalf if you want:

Every word and sound I hear during my surgery
promotes my perfect healing
and complete well-being.

This is a time of healing adventure. I am crossing a bridge to better health and strength. I am So Grateful that I am crossing it surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses to Healing and Light and Love ~ Thanks to all of you ~ with blessings and butterflies

No comments: