Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy Birthday, Me

My birthday started by watching the FaceBook greetings arrive even as I was reading the ones already there. Those friends had amazing and very flattering things to say. I am touched as always by their friendship and kindness.

Dean and I then came to Reno where this lovely bouquet was waiting for me on the table in Dean's office ~ complete with a card they had all signed. The flowers grace our hotel room and will travel back home with us tomorrow. So thoughtful.

And finally the best present of all. We both knew Michelle was coming to celebrate my birthday and Dean's award ~ but what only I knew was that the Owlet was coming with her. We kept that a secret from Dean and the look of delight on his face when he saw who was sitting in his chair was a gift beyond compare! Not only the present of the Owlet for our celebrations but also the gift of his Joy. 
Happy Birthday indeed!

No comments: