Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wish More Businesses Had This Service


I cannot believe I am complimenting Anything that has to do with taxes. And ~ credit really does need to be given where it is due. The California Franchise Tax Board has a process that once your call is in line to be answered, you can leave your phone number and you will be called back. You do not lose your place in line. You are called when they would have answered your “hold”. Except you haven’t had to be on hold. The first time I used this, my wait was 5 to 7 minutes. Today it was 36 to 54 minutes. For that amount of holding and listening to either bad music or recorded messages telling me how they appreciate my business (!) and will be with me shortly, I am very grateful for this service. Sure enough sometime before the 54 minutes were up, I received the call. And it worked out well which is good too. 

No comments: