Sunday, May 26, 2013

It's Just a Refrigerator, Susan


Yep, Just a refrigerator. Not even a big fancy one at that. In our 30 year old house, we have space for a 30" wide fridge and that is all. To remodel means more than knocking out a wall. It means Major work that we just aren't going to do. So - 30 inches wide it is. Refrigerators that size do not have ice and water access from the outside. There are no fancy interior designs. But . . . this one has Just the design we needed: the fridge on the top, the freezer on the bottom. 

Sometimes it takes so little to make me really happy!!

It was delivered in the afternoon so almost as soon as we finished adjusting the shelves and filling it with food, it was time to think about supper. One meal and I. Am. Sold. There it all is. No bending. Just looking it right in the eye and choosing the food I want. Wow. 

It does have some interesting updated features like the temperature controls and the fact that it beeps when it has been open too long. 

I know, it is just a refrigerator and I love it!!!

1 comment:

MikeC said...

I like it! Enjoy.