Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sunshine, Blue Skies and Bear Tracks

~ and Tessie barked at the maker of those tracks much too early on a Saturday morning. Still it was nice to wake to the other two. Lovely cold day. Not much snow out there - and enough that Dean will go to the cross country center and enjoy their first grooming of the season. I will probably just walk around the back yard. I think I can just wear boots and not have to dig out the snow shoes which are still in storage. The sun may take most of it away before I finish my tea and sitting by my morning fire.

I found this quote this morning and want to share it though it has nothing to do with the above: "The great secret of a successful marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents and none of the incidents as disasters." ~ Harold Nicolson

~ blessings

No comments: