Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Return to Normal


Back to “normal” ~ whatever that means. Up about 6:30 this morning, did the usual stuff and by shortly after 7:30 was headed for the gym. Gym was certainly Not normal but at least I was there. I spent about 15 minutes, did only three exercises very slowly and for a very short period of time ~ and that was more than if I had stayed sitting at home. 

PO had only one book for Dean. Grocery store for dog food and a couple of other necessities. Took my time, leaned on my cart if I needed to. Home by shortly after 8:30. 

Bathed, dressed and have a load of kitchen towels in the washer. And I think that is about as normal as it is going to get today. My body is ready to rest, to stretch out on the window seat in my warm sun spot and maybe even nap. I think energy from this bout is going to be a long time coming back. And in order to have energy, you have to expend energy. In order to expend energy, you have to have energy. So I will head for the window seat and absorb some solar energy and maybe tomorrow I can spend 20 minutes at the gym. Progress! 

No comments: