Friday, February 15, 2013

I Want It Back!!!!

Oh help ~ I really want my computer back. I am never glued to my computer. I go to gym, read books that aren't on Kindle, cook, do other things around the house, go out to lunch. And . . . I write in a journal that is kept on my computer, email, chat with friends in Wales and Virginia and occasionally my daughters. I blog. This week, I needed to make a video - and my script was on my computer. Today, I decided to make banana bread and had to search out my handwritten recipe because I was going to use gluten free flour and wanted to make sure I had all the ingredients correctly measured. I use netflix on my computer and often watch something while Dean is watching news and sports. Oh - I read news and play games on my computer. I want my computer back. 

My journal will just have to wait, except for what I blog here. 
Email is accessed on my phone and I don't type as rapidly there as on my keyboard. 
Chat is out for now.
Obviously I am blogging on Dean's old computer and usually I write my blog in my journal first. 
Dean and his computer took care of making the video. Thank goodness I had written my own script and basically had it memorized. 
Found the hand-written recipe. 
For some reason our wifi is S-L-O-W this week and I don't know whether to blame it or the old computer ~ but for now netflix is really out. 
So I listen in while Dean listens to the news ~ and clicked on links that FB friends had about the Russian meteorite. I get FB on my phone as well. 
For some reason, Dean's computer won't let me play the games I usually play. 

I want my computer back!! Here's hoping The Part arrived yesterday or today and I will get a call on Monday to come pick up my repaired computer. I really am much more dependent on it than I realized until it was gone. Phew. 

No comments: