Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I Love Kindle Tech Support!

We have just had a new wifi network put in the house. I was gone during most of the process and knew when I came home I would have to check out all my devices. My computer found and was on the network - simple. My phone found and was on the network - simple. My Kindle did NOT find the network so could not connect. So I started looking.

By the time I got to the Amazon help page, I had already done the three things they suggest so I called. That's when I got Natalie. Bless her heart!! I sit down on a little stool, turn the new router upside down on my lap, put Natalie on speaker, and begin to study all the words and lists of numbers on the bottom of the router. Obviously I cannot find the name Dean has given the network so we find the name and then comes the Search For The Password. Oh my --- and although my patience was wearing thin, Natalie stayed with the process and stayed calm. Finally she said, let's try this . . . and sure enough, it worked!!!

I would love to tell you what the password is and I don't think I had better do that ~ but it made us both laugh and then I asked to speak to her supervisor to tell her how wonderful Natalie had been. As always - good customer service gets praise from me, and a couple of new books on my Kindle!!

No comments: