Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Huggable Moments

Valentine's card from me to Dean: Snoopy standing there with a heart. Inside: I am just a hug waiting to happen.

This morning Dean walks toward me to pick up his computer. We hug. We then go our own ways.

I am standing on the deck in a crowd of people. Granddaughter, then age 4, breaks from a crowd of playing kids, races toward me while calling over her shoulder, "I'll be back. I have to hug Mama Susan." Which she does in one great rush and then she is off to play again.

Young mother who cleans house for me is building her own business. We talk while we work. She talks about her daughter, her dreams for her business. When she leaves, I pay her ~ and we hug. We like each other and it has been a good day.

I Like being a hug waiting to happen. To greet the world with open arms - even symbolically - makes for a Very Nice day ~ with hugs and blessings to you all

No comments: