Friday, August 27, 2010

Checking off the list

Three things that we needed to get done: write an article, change over car insurance, check one more thing with the insurance company. Having been inundated this last week, it was after lunch and even a bit of a nap that Dean sat down and reminded me of these three things.

Ta-dah! They are Done! Yes!

The article is written and looks good. I have been trying to write it for about a month and it finally came together in my head this afternoon and it is Done.

Found what I needed and whom I needed to contact about the insurance and will finish up that on Monday. There is still the sense of Done.

That feels really good on a Friday afternoon. I have had a good week: cared for grandchildren, hosted a meeting, made sure everyone ate well and the extra-meeting times ran smoothly, went to Tai Chi class, and finished up my list of three. A good week indeed.

No comments: