Monday, May 4, 2009

One Click


Learned this from my daughter. Every morning I go www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces

One click on the purple square helps provide free food and care to an animal living in a shelter or sanctuary. The money is provided by the site's sponsors and is generated by my morning click. Then I just go right down the line: one click apiece for ~
~ Rainforest: providing money to purchase rainforest land
~ Literacy: provides a book to a child
~ Child Health: provides simple and very effective preventatives and treatments for children
~ Breast cancer: one free mammogram
~ Hunger: one and a half cups of stable food (rice for instance)

This takes about 5 seconds per click and moving to the next site. The sites offer a lot more than just a chance to donate by clicking. Each one tells its story, has products you can buy to support the cause and other information. Mainly I just click. Once a day per site every day. So easy. And a lovely way to contribute to the health and well-being of the entire planet. Start to click today ~ blessings

1 comment:

Crow Mother said...

Thank you for the reminder!! I used to do this daily, myself... and have forgotten in the busy-ness of my life. I'll make this part of my daily routine again!

~Crow