Tuesday, May 5, 2015

They Had Hats!

Delighted to have Meredith and David in Ashland at the same time I am.
Meredith and I spent all day yesterday together wandering around Ashland and stopped at our favorite sweet shop, Mix Sweets. Yes, that is the name.
I had paid for our Chai and was turning to pick them up when I heard Meredith say, rather quietly, 
"Mama". I turned. "Mama. They have hats."
And sure enough there they were, hats with our name emblazoned on the front.

We put them on and never took them off. As I was purchasing them, much to the delight of the young woman (I don't think they sell a lot of them), I said, "Check the name on the credit card."
She looked at the card, looked back at me with a big grin on her face and said "Oh my."
Oh my, indeed, my dear!
We have hats.


No comments: