Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers' Day

When I arrived home from Ashland the other day, there was a package at my front door. It said it was from a fruit company in Oregon. I was just in Oregon. Had just arrived home. Who would be sending me something from Oregon and why? Well, because today is Mothers' Day and Robert and Lu had sent me a package of goodies.

6 pears, 2 apples, cheeses, nuts, crackers, cinnamon toast popcorn and a delicious, scrumptious, almost like fudge brownie. And although Rob assures me I don't have to, I am sharing so Dean has had an apple and half the brownie. It's a lovely Mothers' Day gift and one greatly appreciated.

In remembrance of my mom not only on Mothers' Day but because today is her birthday. She was a lovely gracious lady and a lot of fun. I still miss her. Happy Birthday, mom! 

No comments: