Saturday, December 20, 2014

Decisions!

*sigh* With so much family of so many ages coming to visit over the holidays, Dean wanted to order some LED night lights. Fine. Now I like having options but Oh My Goodness. 

Light sensor?
Motion sensor? 
Click on?
Long, round, flat?
Blue, green, white?
Up, down, straight ahead?
Wall wash?
Plug in or battery powered?
And don’t even think about the children’s themed ones. At least the grands will only be here a short time on any given visit so we can have plain night lights for all ages of company. 


Phew. When he first told me what he wanted to do, I said, OK. Then he started telling me the options and asking my opinion. I offered my opinions and we settled on what to buy and now my head hurts. I think I will have another cup of tea in the assurance that company will be able to make their way around in the semi-darkness of a LED lit night. 

No comments: