Friday, November 16, 2012

A Different Perspective

My gym is my physical therapy office and it is in an old building and we are to move across the parking lot into a larger, remodeled building. There have been permitting issues however as there always are in Tahoe. So we are still in the old building. The roof leaks. Stop gap measures haven’t really been working and the melting snow or rain has been pouring down a post. Paint has peeled. Mold has formed. Riding the  bike right in front of that wall the other day, I could smell it.



 Some of us began to complain that we come there to get healthy, Not to get sick. They covered the mold with plastic. Last night the receptionist called to say the office would be closed today and maybe Monday because of the building. First time I have ever been told to stay away from gym in order to improve my health. Time to get that final permit signed and delivered. We need to move!


No comments: