Tuesday, October 23, 2018

It Was A Big Bang

Last night Dean is downstairs watching football. Oso and I are in the living room. I am watching a show that includes flashbacks and the way they do it is to have the picture undulate in a colorful spiral. That has just come on when there is a HUGE CRASH - and something tells me, it is not in the show I am watching. 

Dean hollers up “What was that??” I’m up and looking and say “I don’t know but get up here!!” We are not finding anything and then I look out to the front deck ~ and one whole pile of wood has toppled over into the middle of the deck. Wow!!!

It took Dean a while to really look at it. He was so proud of how well he had piled the wood and getting it done so early. Sigh. 


I am so glad it happened at night and not while we were out there eating lunch. The logs would have avoided where we would have been sitting but it would have taken some time getting back into the house. Phew.


No comments: