Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Orleans 1

I had every intention of giving you a run down by days ~ and we just did too much even just walking down the street. So we will start with the fact that the "kids" met me at airport and we started talking and will continue to do so until I leave next Thursday. In between conversations, I see some of N'awlins.

Mardi Gras bling that hangs on the wall in the apartment. Fabulous beads and mask that was just thrown from a float and they caught it.


Movie set built in a vacant lot across the street from the apartment. The dystopian streets of San Francisco in the next Planet of the Apes movie ~ built on a lot in New Orleans.



Lights because a lot of the filming is done at night. 
And that covers the first 15 minutes of my first day here. What a fun trip!

No comments: