Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sketches from a Brain with a Cold


My car is in the shop probably until Thursday. Given the way the mechanic talked yesterday I think I may have been lucky to have made it down the hill. Time to step up and take care of my car even if I have to go to Carson to do it. 

The cold was Horrible last night and I may be over the hump. We will see. 

Dean made gluten free biscuits last night and will again for breakfast this morning ~ yum. He may have given himself away. I knew he could make biscuits and these were so easy and So Good! More biscuits!

I am thinking it is time to quit using the cholesterol diary because it doesn’t seem to be helping this time around. I am back to just eating - well maybe not quite as much. I do watch dairy, especially cheese, but not with the intent that I did before. I am back to eating salads for lunch. Of course right now the cold meds have my appetite down to nothing. 

I am having So Much Fun watching West Wing again. There is something in almost every episode that I remember and love. It is so good to be watching those characters interact with each other again. I think this one is going to be like M*A*S*H. I will watch it over and over. I admit I also realize how long ago it was taped and wonder about the actors now ~ how have they changed, what are they doing? Mostly though I enjoy the story. Aaron Sorkin was and is a brilliant writer. 

No comments: