Monday, December 10, 2012

Bits and Pieces


Know this wonderful little device? I have used it for a long while when traveling. It makes things easy. I finally decided this week that it also made things easier when used at home. All the pills go in on one day and for a week thereafter, I only need to open one lid to take all my supplements. Nice.


The most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn. Brand: Ryka. Made by women for women ~ with a narrow heel and broad base. So much for trying to save money on shoes. I will buy well-fitting shoes from now on even if they cost more than I have been paying. I can buy my clothes on sale.


Speaking of which: cable knit sweater. I have four of them now: white, red, purple and teal. Blouse underneath was also on sale so I have this one with the black stripe and a plain white one. Another one in cream allows all sweaters to have a blouse. They match with 5 pairs of pants which were also on sale over the last year. Two jackets from Costco. I am Set for winter in Tahoe! As daughter says, "It isn't dressing UP, mom. It is just dressing."


First Christmas tree since the year before hip surgery. Thanks to my family who helped bring it in from the forest and decorate it. I like to wait until dusk to turn on the lights and now I am turning them on by 4 o'clock. I'm ready for the solstice. 


Until then, there are plenty of candles to light ~ blessings to you all

No comments: