Saturday, April 2, 2011

Good Eating

When the family is here, we eat Well. Rob and Chenlu made baby back ribs and fried rice last night. Rob made homemade egg McMuffins for breakfast today. Tomorrow is my turn with big family dinner at traditional Sunday dinner time: ham, cheese grits, salad and pecan pie. Yum!!


Rob took the family to Reno to visit and spend the night with Jeff’s family so for lunch Dean and I went to Las Panchitas. Even our eating out is yummy when the family is here. When Michelle and family come for Sunday, she is bring a couple of batches of her best-ever Mama Bear's Kitchen granola. (Stay tuned for a link to her website coming in a little while.)


Carter has requested quiche - so I will make that for Monday or Tuesday night. Then they will go home and I will go back to eating a bit more normally. Still for a few days, it can be fun ~ and not too harmful if I watch my portions. Tasty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tasty indeed!