Friday, April 29, 2011

Shopping On Line

Why don't I just Google any and everything I want to buy? I have been wanting 3 lb weights ever since they started me with them at gym. Di finally told me she had found some in Reno for $12. In the middle of the night last night, I thought - look on line, Susan. Found them for $3.60 each - making my order with shipping $12.16 ~ 16 cents more than Di paid and she had to pay gas to Reno. I assume I will have them by early next week, much sooner and with much more ease than a trip to Reno and searching for a place that has them.


She also bought shoes and a summer dress on eBay. That I can't do - I need to try on clothes and shoes and I know that. Anything else, I hope I know by now that it is time to start checking on line for Everything - :)


Tivo is great!!! I "watched" 5 hours of Royal Wedding in less than 45 minutes - while I had my first cup of tea and before Dean was even up. Saw all the important parts ~ and was most impressed by the crowds following the police line around the streets of London to the Palace. Especially nice speeded up - sort of like watching dominoes fall except they weren't falling, just moving right along.


Looking forward to gym today after a day of "rest" yesterday.

No comments: