Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Various Things

1) Something always crawls up my back when I hear "between he and I" or "between Jim and I". I have a hard time allowing that to be. (And for those of you who don't know why, grammatically it is "between him and me" or "between Jim and me".)

2) Had to ride in the Jeep this morning. Getting in and out with my knee is really hard right now. Dean played Queen's minion when we arrived home and brought out a box to give me one more step down. :D :D

3) Standing in the sun, ran my hand through my hair and watched little tiny flecks of newly cut hair waft on the wind like silver sparkles.

4) So pleased that we Finally have Tessie's meds balanced and our sweet dog is moving better, has more energy and is smiling a lot. She is also able to stay by herself again when we have to leave the house for a little while.

5) Basking in the sun of warming temperatures and the ability finally to sit outside for no other reason than to sit outside.

6) Tahoe roadwork taking place just up the hill - meaning when you have to stop and stand in line for any length of time, you can see the turn off just Right There - and no way to get to it. *sigh*

7) Gratitude to the guys who "do" the tires: alignment, rotation, all that sort of thing!

Little of this, little of that as life moves along ~ with blessings

No comments: