Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday, Monday


Lovely day - "warm" enough for an early morning walk - a little too chilly to just sit and read and I am ready for my walk. It feels good to be ready to walk - leg still hurts and my energy is responding to the earth's Spring energy. I am ready to walk.

It is hard to leave Tessie behind and even though I am slow, she is slower and although doing better, just can't keep up. *sigh* So we love her and tell her she is wonderful and to stay in a be a good dog and she does. And when we get home I will stay outside with her for a while giving her an opportunity to do what she can.

The aura of being at home when I supposed to be away is still with me. I love it! Some of the family was here yesterday for lunch. We grilled hamburgers and the grandkids ran around the yard and took pictures and played. It was lovely. Which reminds me ~ snow flowers are out. They are sacred to the Washoe, blessing the land on which they bloom and we are especially blessed because we have a number of them Every year somewhere on the property. :) ~ with blessings to you as well


No comments: