Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday morning on the Internet

There is something very peaceful about a Sunday morning. Traffic noise from the road isn't. The world is still, quiet and serene. Even the internet seems more quiet. A number of friends who blog don't over the weekend or if they do, they are not around on Sunday morning. Facebook friends from the east have already left their plans for the day and are out and about. Facebook friends in the west are waiting to arise or just aren't logging on. I no longer have the frantic last minute prep for church. I have all day to read the news I would normally read in a hurry so to be on with my day. Putting it off may mean I miss something or learn about it later. Is that so bad? I approach my meditation and quiet time already quiet. Because it is summer, I shall take my tea and wander onto the deck. Peace reigns even in the zipping world of cyberspace where everything comes and goes with such speed. I am grateful for it of course. I am also grateful it slows down a bit on Sundays. Enjoy your day - peacefully

No comments: