Friday, April 23, 2010

Yay Today

I am feeling So Good!! Sciatica 2 - Tahoe Mom 2 -- I'm gaining and by next week I will be the Winner!! Good chiropractic, good massage therapy, good healing energy work and even an Ibuprophen or two along the way. Quite a healing combination. And in between, I keep moving, stretching and using the sauna.

It is a lovely day. We have had clouds and snow for the last three days and today it is supposed to be in the 60s - same for the next several days. It still amazes me that we can have 30 degree temperature swings between noon and midnight. And while the sun is out it is warm and wonderful.

Looking forward to the gathering of a business group tonight and over the weekend. We will have about 10 for dinner tonight. I have ordered their delicious lasagna from an Italian restaurant and will add a salad bar and warm bread (from a deli down the street). The meeting begins in the morning. My responsibility: help Dean facilitate, make reservations for meals eaten out and in general make the meeting as hospitable as possible. This time we will have 4 folks staying with us. That means muffins for breakfast so I need to go face the making of the batter. I love it actually because I throw in all sorts of goodies hanging around the cabinet. They also bring me Huge compliments. :D

Time to face the "work" - if all work could be such fun - with blessings

No comments: