Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Decisions

Have you ever thought, "no matter what decision I make, it will be wrong"?

What if we thought, "no matter what decision I make, it will be right"?

It helps to have someone to say, "I will support whatever you decide for yourself." Although we don't Need that permission, it is helpful and gives a sense of affirmation and validation to what we are about to do.

And so with a sense of whatever I decided being ok, I decided to stay home from the retreat. That decision was So Right! It has not been an easy two days. This morning is better. I am So Grateful that I was home, in my own bed, close to my own kitchen and supported by a loving husband who had been the one to say, "I support you". He said it, and he has done it.

All is well, all will be well. I am grateful ~ with blessings

No comments: