Sunday, February 10, 2019

More (and more) Snow

Just a few pictures to let you know what my morning has included.
One thing we didn't plan for when starting our AirBnB was who was 
going to shovel when it snowed and Dean was out of town!!! 
He has only been gone since Friday morning and will be home tonight
and I feel like it has been forever. I now have numbers of some folks who
might come in such a situation. This is a case of hind sight being 20/20.

Path from garage to parking lot. The last quarter was dug by a man
with a delightful English accent who was walking past with his shovel.
Thank you, David! I love you. 

Oso's path that I refused to clear this morning instead digging
him steps out the other door. These walls are now so tall that
they scare me and I don't want either one of us flattened.

Yep - taller than I am.

Icicles out the back window.

They are pretty. 

2 comments:

MikeC said...

Stay safe, warm, and dry. I trust your AirBnB venture is working out well, and you are only encountering Good Folks. Terry’s sister down in El Cajon (by San Diego) gave that up after a couple of not-so-great experiences.

We are appreciating the wet winter down here. Tasha will come in and say, “Mommy, towel me off! I didn’t realize it was raining out there!” Yeah, right Tasha.

Tahoe Mom said...

The AirBnB experience has been wonderful and great fun. So far we have had really wonderful guests, two of whom even offered to help shovel because one thing we hadn't thought of was who would shovel when there was a lot of snow and Dean was out of town! I now have the names of three men who shovel snow. Phew. I'm sorry Terry's sister had a bad experience. So far so good for us.

Tomorrow's weather will either be lots of rain and wind followed by lots of snow and wind - OR lots of snow and wind. The wind seems to be the constant. Oso comes in white instead of black sometimes. Snow comes off pretty easy though. Thanks for thinking of us.