Tuesday, May 1, 2018

More Randomness

1) Phone rang shortly after 7 this morning. Sears wanted to tell me they were having "delivery issues" and couldn't bring the new washer today. They next time they had to deliver it was next Monday. Hmmm. Thanks, I think ~ and what are "delivery issues"? Sounds like something a woman has at the last few minutes of labor. Sigh.

2) Number One is a bummer but every cloud has a silver lining. We have two washers so I was able to do laundry today after all. All I have had to do is go down and up my stairs a lot of times. I decided to play my piano in between loads and to look on it as exercise - down and up the stairs. Turned into a full body work out which I needed!! The knees are talking to me.

3) My piano got a good work out today too. Last week I ordered a book with very basic classical music adjusted for beginning pianists. I am loving it. I'm grateful the music is simple. I can play almost instantly. My arthritic fingers are getting good exercise too. Music makes for a happy day.

~ a Merry May to you all

No comments: