Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Happy Spring!

It doesn't take a lot to make me happy these days. I am very easy to please ~ especially when it comes to Spring. On my morning walk, I discovered several things that brought a smile to my face. 

My neighbor has daffodils and one tulip!

Another neighbor has daffodils. I remember one spring when I had to tell my east coast friends "no more daffodils" because we still had snow on the ground around June 1st. Not this year. We have our own daffodils.

As you know I live where the pines and cedars are green the year round. It is with great pleasure that I observed on the few trees that have been sticks all winter little tiny green buds. So tiny, my camera will hardly photograph them clearly. Doesn't matter. You can tell they are there and I know they are! Spring happiness is here!

No comments: