Saturday, May 19, 2018

Back to Hiking the Forest

Spring is here. Dean had already made two walks to the Point. This was my day to join them.
I love this place. We can sit. We can view the lake. And we can take lots and lots of pictures.


I hadn't seen this view for a while so I couldn't resist 
One More Picture of the lake from the Point. This morning
the clouds that would become thunderheads by afternoon
were already hanging over the mountains. 


And Dean took a picture of me.

 The next day we walked beyond the point to the creek 
so Oso could wade and have fun.

He loves it ~ he gets to splash and get a drink.
The creek is running fast and hard. We could here it from
the trail and it drew us to its flow. 
It was a good morning walk and it feels good to be back 
in the habit. All three of us would welcome you to come along.

No comments: