Friday, May 27, 2016

Pleased and Proud

For several years, I have been creating picture books for two of my grands of our visits together. They started out as picture books with very little narrative. As the girls have grown and learned to read, the narrative has increased. As new cousins were born in the same town, more pictures were included. This last one was almost divided into chapters as my time with them was spent at different times. The book arrived this morning and the girls started reading immediately. Megan was so excited, she wanted to take it to school and share it there.


What I do know is, this makes me So Happy!! One, that books Apple and I create are enjoyed ~ so much so that Megan asked if I would make one of our trip this time. Two, because the books continue to help with the joy of reading. And three, she wanted to take it to school to share with her friends!!! Such pleasure over something so easy. 

No comments: