Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Final Reflections on Ashland

Is there anything nicer than a front porch swing?

New skirt and tights matched with favorite purple T.

Fun, happy couple. 

Sporting his new fedora!

It was a wonderful trip and I am still enjoying the memories. I love being in the midst of family. 

The trip home was uneventful ~ beautiful, sunny day, not much traffic ~ and a very strange mixture of programs on the radio which I usually use to keep me company when driving alone. Through southern OR and northern CA I had an FM choice of country music (I did listen to Johnny Cash sing A Boy Named Sue), God talk (very conservative God talk) and a "news" program urging me in no uncertain terms to call in and register my complaint about Obamacare. *sigh* Glad I am comfortable in my own head and with my own thoughts with lots of fun memories to take me on my way. And Very grateful when I was seeking once again and found BBC News Hour. 

No comments: