Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mom's Brain

My daughters have said over the years that Mom's Brain is weird and strange and operates in a different way. On the other hand, I think my brain is pretty normal although I do have quirky thoughts occasionally. This week however I have begun to wonder if they are right or if I am just losing it.

1) I kept wanting to get my email through my cell phone - and it was just too hard to do and no body to show me how and . . . and . . . and. And then I did it. It was So Easy. So why did I think I couldn't do it? Why did I "assume" that because it was a computer connection, it would be hard? *sigh*

2) When Grandson hurt his finger, his mom text me "no pool or heavy lifting until the stitches are removed". Now I will say, I read that text at 11:15 at night after having been asleep and heading that way again fast. And, I couldn't figure out Why the doctor would even mention pool. Joshua doesn't play pool. I'm trying to figure out how one holds one left hand at the pool table that would preclude his play for a while. Went back to sleep. Woke the next morning - first thought, "Swimming. Swimming Pool!" *sigh*

3) There isn't a 3 ~ except there was when I started this post. I had three things I wanted to write about. Have NO idea what the third one is/was. *sigh*

Silliness - Mom's Brain doing its usual quirky thing ~ *sigh* :D

1 comment:

Tahoe Mom said...

Chen ~ not sure you want to visit my brain too often and you are welcome to my blog ~ :D