Friday, July 16, 2010

Chinese Translations

When I first started getting comments on this blog in Chinese, I thought, how delightful. Someone in China is reading my blog. I even have a Chinese daughter-in-law to be who was willing to translate for me. That was when I found out the comments were like fortune cookie statements. "From the internet," said D-i-L.

I still had her translate however because one was a personal, nice little statement about liking to follow my blog.

Now I have discovered thanks to another daughter, Google's language translator so I don't have to bother a busy person with translating statements that have nothing to do with anything.

So - I guess I would say to my Chinese followers: thanks for reading what I have to say . . . and unless you have something personal to say that actually pertains to the blog, don't bother. I may be making a cultural gaffe here and if I am, I am sure someone will tell me. Still, I like comments that relate to what I have thought and said. That's the way I would like it to be ~ with blessings

1 comment:

Tahoe Mom said...

:D ~ Thank you and the whole village for very carefully supporting the blog - :D. I am glad you understand. ~ with blessings