Thursday, October 22, 2009

Travel ~ part 2

We are so dependent on cyberspace these days and to travel with no wifi or way to be in contact is really interesting. Homes we were in couldn't remember their password if they had wifi. The hotel we are in tonight charges a lot. Dean has a usb stick so he has been on working. I have spent my time talking and visiting. Finally I borrowed the stick and am on and discovering all sorts of things ~ including a daughter's blog that has brought me up to date on her life, lots of emails, and I guess I will even check in with facebook in a while.

We are a week into this travel: having been to the wedding, several meetings and are now in Tucson in a networking meeting. It has all been good. Glad I only went a week without writing. :) We had a good seminar this afternoon on using social networking in your business. I knew more than I thought ~ and learned a Lot more. It feels good to be back in touch ~ with blessings

No comments: