Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Kindle

House Guest had a Kindle and I asked to see it. His is the third generation that supports pdf files and allows for several more business oriented functions than I will want. It is also a little bigger than the usual one. Nevertheless, I have now held a Kindle in my hand.

As much as I love the idea of holding a book, this was intriguing and . . . possible. We are getting ready to travel and I'm thinking of those flights, carrying weight, and being able to have more than one or two books at my finger tips. I look at my library wall, full to over-flowing already, and think about having 4000 books in one tiny space always available. Hmmmm -

I am told that Apple is coming out with their version in several months and they do have a way of making things easier. Hmmmm - for now I will wait. And at least I have held one. We will see what happens ~ with blessings

No comments: