Friday, January 9, 2009

Little Bits of Newness


It's new year: a time of resolutions and change and looking forward. Resolutions are such a pain because so often we try to change in such Big Ways and end up disappointing ourselves. *sigh* So this year I am pleased to have found some little changes to make. Insignificant to others, they mean a lot to me. 

I put doodads away to make room for decorations. I am putting them back in different places or leaving them tucked away for a while. 

Silly? Perhaps. Meaningful to me? Absolutely! My house looks just a little different reminding me that change is good and beautiful, creative and significant regardless of how small. And having made these creative changes on the shelf, I can make creative changes in my life: release, allow and accept ~ with blessings

No comments: