Thursday, January 22, 2009

A blog I really like


I have found a new blog from a new writer. You will find it listed under Blogs I Like: Pauline's Place. Pauline is Pauline Trent a romance author. The website will tell you what you want to know about Pauline.

What I like and want to share is her blog: she is going to be giving advice on living a champagne life on a beer budget. I like the idea that a romance author who writes about romantic subjects and people and knows how to stir romance in our imaginations will be sharing ways to have romance in our reality. This should be fun! ~ blessings

2 comments:

Pauline Trent said...

Imagine my surprise to find such a lovely shout out, Tahoe Mom. I appreciate it, as well as the link! May you always find time to curl up with a good book.

Tahoe Mom said...

You are Very Welcome, Pauline. I look forward to your advice ~ blessings