Sunday, April 9, 2017

Your Prayer Requests


Palm Sunday and the beginning of Holy Week. As you have read here before, I will be joining the Maundy Thursday Prayer Vigil held by my church in Lynchburg, VA. There people come to the church in 30 minute shifts to pray from 9 Thursday night through 3 in the afternoon on Good Friday. When a pastor suggested I could join from out here, I asked to be signed up to join the person praying at midnight EDT which makes it nine PDT. 

This year I am doing something a little different. If you have a prayer request, someone or some situation, for which you would like me to pray, I will be glad to do so. Simply add a name in the blog comments or in the comments on FB, or if you want your request to be less public, message me on FB. 

You do not have to be a Christian to request a prayer. I believe the Divine hears all our prayers whatever our faith tradition. ~ blessings to all of you

No comments: