Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ashland Walks

Our regular morning walk takes us around the elementary school and up the hill next to a pasture. As you can see, it is a real pasture and the horses in it are friendly. 

The grass may not be greener but it is tastier from the other side of the fence. 


They fed the other one - come on now, you have to feed me.

Ahhhh - good green grass. 

Yesterday afternoon found us at Science Works where there are lots of interactive exhibits - just not many which allow for pictures. Mostly adults just watch with fascination while the kids play. They did build an arch however - and although it fits and doesn't need holding up, my grands are a little tall for that part of the experiment now. 

This morning's walk was of a totally different nature and it was the humans that were fed rather than the horses. The walk was terrific, into town to Puck's Donuts. The food was delicious and oh the sugar! Oh well - about three weeks ago I had announced to Dean, "I want a donut!" Today I got my wish!! Thank goodness we walked!!!

No comments: