Sunday, May 4, 2014

Laundry on a Sunday???

Usually I have a rather peaceful, meditative Sunday. Although I don’t attend church on a regular basis any  more, I do meditate, enjoy silent time, time in the woods, and what I do is usually gentle and easy: reading, writing, sometimes just being. 


So why laundry of all things today? Because I found out late yesterday afternoon that daughter Meredith and her husband are spending the week with her sister in Ashland. Discovering I am not as spontaneous as I might like, I am taking today to do laundry, check in with the dog sitter and some other folks and pack. Heading out tomorrow to see my “baby” whom I haven’t seen for almost a year. Delightful!! I’ve become a jet setter without a jet!

2 comments:

MikeC said...

Be sure to say "hello" for me!

Tahoe Mom said...

Will do, Mike!!!