Thursday, June 30, 2011

Salad Spinner

~ we bought a salad spinner at Costco the other day. I had recently used Michelle’s and said again how much I would like to have one. There it was at Costco - huge pile of them by Kitchen Aid. I picked it up and bought it. I Love it! I am So Glad I went with my desire on this one. My salads are crisper. They hold dressing better. Yum. I use the green bags to keep my veggies fresh longer and one stipulation is that the food you put in them be dry. So I don’t wash and crisp my lettuce ahead of time now. I break off what I need for the salad, wash it, and - ta-dah! spin it in my salad spinner. So much easier and nicer than a lot of towels. Some times it takes very little to make the Mama Susan happy. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love ours. It's just that we really ought to be eating more greens and using it more often.