Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Thoughts


So the big thing on FB right now is to post a picture of your mom. I don’t have a decent one scanned and the scanner is not in good order. So I am going to try to use a picture of the 5 Trent sisters and Mama Dear. Mama Dear was my grandmother ~ speaking of amazing women. She had 5 daughters. My mother, standing in the center back, was her youngest by 8 years. I remember my mom as being very pretty and smiling and yet in all the pictures I have in my computer she is very solemn. Anyway - here she is with her mom and sisters. I think I am alive at this point because this is how I remember all my aunts and my grandmother looking. Having been moved to post this, I think I may need to tell some family stories. If so I will keep them short and interesting. For now ~ Happy Mother’s Day. My mom’s birthday was May 10th so often her birthday and Mother’s Day coincided. Wonder what she thought about that? I thought it was neat.

No comments: