Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where Do things go?


You hear this a lot from me. The cellphone was down in the cushions of the window seat. The black shirt was hung on a tree stump, located and is back in the closet having been washed. Now Where are the culottes?? 

They were bought last summer. Saved to wear in Texas in February - except we didn't go to TX, we went to Portland. I have been wearing the shirt I bought to go with them with longer pants. So where are the culottes now that it is summer again and I am ready to wear them. I took a step closer to the solution this morning when I searched the top shelf of the closet, found a bag with a brand new sweater in it that had obviously been bought at the same time to go with the culottes. No culottes - but at least a new summer sweater that will go nicely with a couple of pairs of pants I have. 

When I get like this, I always think about all the Real problems in the world and wonder Why I am so pouty about a pair of culottes. *sigh* ~ I just am ~ with blessings

No comments: