Friday, August 29, 2008

Life in cyberspace

Yesterday afternoon about 2 I was no longer on line. Just gone. Nothing worked - all the little tricks the guys in the office had taught me just didn't work. And . . . there were no guys in the office! oops. D is able to get on neighbor's network, but the password neighbor gave us doesn't work for me. Oh, dear. Now, I am not Really joined at the hip with my computer. Often I am gone for the day and leave it behind. Or we travel and I take it along mainly to write in my journal. Most of the time I live life without checking my email every few minutes or needing to keep up with a breaking news story. And all of that I do by Choice! 

Yesterday, no choice. I wasn't there and couldn't get there. Who was writing me? Who wanted to chat? Were there any comments on my blog? Well, I made it through. And Finally one of the guys from the office arrived -- a little later than usual. Or maybe I had just been pacing the floor too long. So here I am -- and I know a little more than I did so I can Try to help myself if this happens again. And every time something like this happens I am grateful again for living Now when all of this is possible even if gives a little irritation occasionally. ~ blessings

No comments: