Monday, October 2, 2017

Random Observations

1) Oso loves to swim and retrieve.

2) I am tired of politics, disrespect for other human beings, ugly language and using the First Amendment to justify anything done or said without regard to consequences.

3) I am tired of people using the Second Amendment to justify civilians having assault weapons. Gun control may not stop what happened in Las Vegas and it would be a step in the right direction.

4) First frost killed all the flowers and the basil. The mint survived.

5) Aged Gouda is very different than plain Gouda or even smoked Gouda. Aged Gouda is very good and it just isn't Gouda. It's another taste and texture entirely.

6) Warm fall afternoons are good for the soul.

7) I am trying to age gracefully and sometimes I just have to complain.

8) A loving family is one of the greatest gifts we have. I am so grateful.

2 comments:

MikeC said...

#2 is why I stay away from Facebook. But you knew that.

#6 is one of the great pleasures in life.

Tahoe Mom said...

Gentle smile - thanks for commenting.