Saturday, March 2, 2013

LOL ~ :D


Oh my I just had a good laugh!! I am scrolling down the home page of the LATimes and see this headline: Lack of sleep could lead to cranky genes, study finds. 

LOL!!! Really??? Mothers of young children all over the world will be So Glad to know their lives have been affirmed by a study. Grad students in chem labs and libraries and in front of computers will be So Glad to know their lives have been affirmed by a study. Ordinary people who for some reason haven’t slept well for several nights and snap at their spouse or co-worker will be So Glad to know their behavior has been affirmed by a study. 

OK ~ I guess there is some scientific interest in the fact that a gene may actually have tendencies to crankiness. But, come on, folks. Did we really need a study? Heheheheheheh ~ I love it. And here’s another headline for you: Laughter makes you feel better. I certainly do anyway. 

No comments: