Friday, September 7, 2012

Random Thoughts this Morning


~ finally one window is coming up the hill in the bob cat and the work begins













~ eating as few carbs as possible so am choosing carefully. Love the thin sandwich bread. It is delicious.

~ on the shuttle at the gym I have moved from 120 lbs to 130 at which point I dropped back down to 3 reps of 10. This morning I was up to 3 reps of 15. Feels good.
~ on the other hand, weights which have gone up to 5 lbs have felt Very heavy the last two mornings so have dropped back down to 3 reps of 10 each instead of the 12 I was doing ~ but have increased a level on the bike. 

~ I finally figured out how the new lamp shades were to fit on the new lamps. The blue room is looking really good now ~ no more tv tables at the bedside. 


No comments: