Thursday, March 4, 2010

Old Knees

I have one very sore knee. The whole leg is sore actually because I have not done the stretching and walking I need to do and one particular muscle has tightened up and it has effected the whole leg. So walking is painful - and I await tomorrow's massage with great anticipation.

Meanwhile, I have started using a walking stick/cane to get me started when I have been still for a while - say when getting out of bed or standing from a chair where I have been reading or working on the computer. It Works!! The cane helps me get started without too much pain and once I am started, I can go. :)

Still using the cane makes me feel old. Except that using the cane makes me feel movable again. Old and movable! I can take that ~ with blessings

1 comment:

MikeC said...

And I get fitted for my new hearing aid on the 22nd. (And I'm about a decade younger than you are...)